Please provide if your permanent mailing address is different than your current mailing address.
Provide a written statement describing your mathematical background and your reason for wanting to attend the Missouri State Summer Mathematics REU.
Please select your top three choices from the following projects and rank them 1 through 3, with 1 being the project in which you are most interested.
Assigning a high rank to projects under a single advisor will improve your chances of acceptance into the program.
• Dynamics of Networked Connectivity Models of Waterborne Disease Epidemics (Rebaza)
• Higher Codimension Bifurcations in Models of Neuronal Systems (Rebaza)
• Properties of Graphs Associated to a Group (Reid)
• Miscellaneous Topics in Group Theory, Combinatorics, and Number Theory (Reid)
• Finite Point Configurations (Senger)
• Additive Combinatorics (Senger)
• Modeling Uncertainty: A Machine Learning Approach (Sun)
Please provide any other information that you think would help us in making our decision.
You must also send the following to MathREU@MissouriState.edu or to the address listed below:
Les Reid Missouri State Summer Mathematics REUDepartment of MathematicsMissouri State University901 S. National Ave.Springfield, MO 65897