Facilities and Resources

Students at Computers

Computer Lab

Cheek Hall

Cheek Hall, named in honor of Dr. Virgil Cheek, longtime head of the department of business administration & secretarial science, was built in 1955 and was the University's library until the Meyer Library opened in 1981.

Cheek Hall contains several computer classrooms and computer labs including one of the University's large open computer labs. Cheek’s central location makes it conveniently located to the Meyer Library and Carrington Hall (the University’s administrative building) as well as several residence halls.

A Private Study Room

Student Study Room (Cheek 38M)

The department has reserved Cheek 38M as a study room for math students. This room is open 24 hours a day

The Circulation Desk