Student Learning Outcomes
Learning outcomes for the mathematics education undergraduate program
- Students will demonstrate the ability to think critically, research, and reason. (Ethical Leadership)
- Students will recognize and differentiate among diverse cultures through the history of mathematics. (Cultural Competence)
- Students will engage in activities directly benefitting the broader community. (Community Engagement)
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of the common body of knowledge in mathematics.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to apply analytical and theoretical skills to model and solve mathematical problems.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to analyze data and draw appropriate statistical conclusions.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to effectively utilize a variety of teaching techniques and classroom strategies to positively influence student learning.