On Saturday, November 12, 2005, the first MAKO Undergraduate Math Research Conference was held at Missouri State University. Undergraduates from Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma were invited to present short talks on their research.
The papers below were from those presenters who chose to publish online.
You will need Microsoft Word to view and print these documents.
- "RSA Public-Key Cryptosystem" by Chris Farley, College of the Ozarks with a Mathematica Notebook
- "Sudoku for Dummies: A Mathematician's Approach", by Dianne Henry, Evangel University
- "Consecutive Numbers in Lotteries", by Andrew J. Reed, Evangel University
- College of the Ozarks
- Drury University
- Evangel University
- Missouri State University
- Southwest Baptist University
Funding for this conference was provided by NSF grant DMS-0241090 through the MAA Regional Undergraduate Mathematics Conferences Program, http://www.maa.org.